Boo...

>> Wednesday, July 2









Ok, How awful have I been! I am so sorry about the lack of posting!
It was so fun to have Lizzy, Hudson and Grace Ann in town for a whole week!!! I loved seeing Chris over the weekend and wish he could have stayed longer, too. However, I am thankful he let the rest of his family stay! Here are just a couple of pics from the week. We weren't really good about taking pictures for some reason. But I do love this one of me and Hud! He loves his Ray Ray! And sweet Grace Ann makes my cheeks hurt because I smile so much around her! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Myatt July 2, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

Yay, a new post! Those babies are sure cute, whose are they? Their mother must be really attractive :-). Glad we got to come too, it was fun to see you. Night night Ray Ray.

Elizabeth Myatt July 2, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Oh, I just noticed the title of the post...you make me laugh!