Oh What A Beautiful Week.....
>> Thursday, August 28

Hey hey everyone! So, I've been enjoying my week of vacation playing with Hudson and Grace Ann and Lizzy! It's been a BLAST! Tonight, I went to see Oklahoma at Theatre Memphis! It was a great show! The songs are so fun and it's really hard not to sing along! I decided I would share something that I doubt anyone knows about me. You know how everyone has their weird little quirks that they never tell anyone?? Well, here is one of mine....When I go see a musical production (not film), my favorite part of the show is about 10 minutes before it starts. You get to your seat and hear all the instruments warming up and tuning in the pit. They are all playing different notes, and chords and rhythms, yet they are all getting ready for the same thing. It, technically, sounds horrible. However, I love hearing that mass of noise because I always know that something great is about to happen.
Just a new little insight into me! You should go see Oklahoma because it is so fun to watch, all the songs are so familiar, and it has a great cast! Tell them Rachel sent you....
1 comments:
You are funny...glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment