O Christmas Tree....
>> Wednesday, December 3
So I put up my tree the Monday before Thanksgiving. No. That wasn't a typo. BEFORE Thanksgiving. I know, I know. But I couldn't wait to decorate it with my new ornaments! Since I moved out of my parents house, I have only put up a tree once, which was Christmas before last. (Last Christmas I was stage managing A Christmas Carol at Theatre Memphis and wasn't home enough to enjoy it, plus, I had enough Christmas when I was there!) Anyways, the tree I put up 2 years ago included some beautiful ornaments that mom had given me. It really was wonderful! However, this year, I decided I wanted to buy my own ornaments. So, I headed to Hobby Lobby and got some great ones, 50% off!!! (Thanks to Lizzy) I wanted to show you pictures of my beautiful tree and some of my new ornaments! I hope you enjoy your tree as much as I enjoy mine!
3 comments:
Your pictures look like Richard Luhm's. boring balls
Great Pictures Rach!!!!
I like your tree!
Post a Comment