16 weeks down....

>> Tuesday, April 28


Here are my newest totals after 16 weeks...I have lost 65.5 pounds and 34.75 inches. I have learned a lot of things throughout this crazy journey. There are days when it is really really hard...and there are days when I want to hurt my Trainer...and there are days when I don't want to talk about it at all. But I have never once wanted to quit. For that, I am very thankful. All that to say, I still have goals set and with God on my side, nothing can stop me. He truly has guided me every step of the way and I have fallen more in love with him through this. With that said, on to my work-out!

4 comments:

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

Rachel...way to go!!! You are doing a marvelous thing! I praise God for his faithfullness and you for your persistence! I love you and am SO proud of you!!!

Daddy

Elizabeth Myatt April 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Go Rachel, Go Rachel Go!

Anonymous May 18, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

That is just how I feel. Making up your mind once and for all. Work, Work, Work, and leave the rest to God. Can't wait to see you this weekend. LOVE, Linda

notes of em June 7, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

GIRLFRIEND!!!! you look ama-zing!
Lizzy sent me some pictures, and Drew didnt even believe it was you!!!
Keep up the great and hard work, you are being rewarded for sure.