Boring...

>> Thursday, January 8

So, I don't really have anything exciting to write about but I thought it was time for an update. Plus, sister got me for still having a picture of my Christmas Tree up.

Here we are, 2009! Wo-hoo! I have been back at the gym this week, which has been great fun. Really! I love it! Last night, I went to the Hip Hop class. Can you imagine? Me with 2 other white girls and the rest black men and women! There was a little bumping and grinding and raising the roof! Haha! We had a BLAST! The other ladies had a good time teasing us about our "moves" but it was all in good fun. Tonight, I went to the Aqua class. I am way more tired after 45 minutes in the pool than 60 minutes of a cardio class. We used foam weights which, when you get them in the water, are like 10 pound weights or more depending on how much resistance you give. It is my favorite class so far!! One of the girls I met in that class was trying to get me to go to the 24 Tease class with her. When I, innocently, asked her what you did in that class, she said it was like a pole dancing class!!! WHAT?!?!?!

3 comments:

Molly January 8, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Congratulations on getting to the gym!
I am impressed. I had a really good friend that moved to Georgia, I hadn't seen her in a year. She took an aqua class and she was 1/4 of the person she used to be.....

Elizabeth Myatt January 8, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Maybe granddaddy will go to some of the classes with you. Also, I hear Betsy Bryant knows a thing or two about pole dancing...you should ask her about it. Love you. night night.

Anonymous January 10, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

Great way to start the New Year. I love the picture you posted. How happy you both look and what beautiful girls you both are. Tell your mom she has it all.

love linda