*Banana Thief Update*
>> Wednesday, January 14
*If you haven't read the post before this one, you will want to read it first*
Update: After much consideration, I went for the sticky pads. I bought them last night and put two of them out with a little piece of cheese and a dab of peanut butter on them. After a horrible night of trying to sleep, but really only wondering what was going on in my kitchen, I entered the kitchen (very very very slowly)this morning. I saw one of the traps that was on the counter, now on the floor. I didn't catch the darn thing. I fed it.
I apparently have a pet mouse now.
Night #2 will consist of regular old traps because now, I'm mad!
4 comments:
first off, GREAT picture of the sisters.
and those sticky traps do work, probably better than you will want them to at times. like a stuck something or other that isn't dead. but cant move.
watch out!
and good luck
Emily Miller
What were you thinking!? Like Emily said, you are lucky you didn't wake up to a live mouse stuck to the pad! Go for the old fashioned traps...closure my dear, closure. On another note, can you please go into your settings and take of the thing where I have to enter the letters every time I leave a comment?
OOOH RACHEL!!!!
I feel for you! We had a mouse invasion in our first Cordova house.
I will say having a cat does help. Jenny would play the mouse to near death then Maggie would pop it on top of the head to kill it. We gave all the glory to the dog but it was really the cat that did most of the work!....we watched it all happen one day. They were outside, we were inside spying! too funny!...I just hope it isn't a rat!!
anything that can eat 1/4 of a banana is a rat! there is an obvious rat infestation in memphis...first lizzy's van , now this. she probably brought some over to your house to live:)
speaking from experience, the old fashioned traps are the only way to go! good luck.
Post a Comment