Too long...
>> Wednesday, February 18
Wow! It's been too long! So sorry! I have been very busy, in all fairness! I have decided to share with you my progress over the past 6 weeks. Here is the what's been keeping me from blogging...
6 weeks ago I started my new life! I knew it was time for me to make a change. I have tried diet after diet. They all have made me lose weight, however, it was not something I could keep up for longer than a month nor be able to keep off the weight I had lost. So I decided that this time, I was going to do it the "right" way. No "diets". I have had the help of a great trainer at my gym named Brad. What a great support he has been. I also have an amazing support system in my family. I now pay close attention to my calories. More specifically, calories IN vs. calories OUT. Simple. I log everything I eat. I can have whatever I want, remembering my calorie goals for the day and what exercise plan I have scheduled for that day. I work out 6 to 7 days a week. This includes a session with trainer Brad 3 days a week and Aqua class 3 days a week with, usually, a 4th day of my own pool time. With all this working out, I am mindful of the kinds of food that my body needs, instead of what I want. I can honestly say that after 6 weeks, my wants and needs are lining up. I no longer want anything that has no nutritional value. If it isn't going to fuel my body, then why eat it? I have lost a total of 32.5 pounds and over 11.25 inches. I still have a ways to go but I am very encouraged!
More to come....
4 comments:
WOW!! How wonderful!!! I am very proud of you! GOOD FOR YOU!!!
So proud of you and excited for you! It's been a joy to see the transformation. Love you mucho.
That is so great. It really is weight=(calories in-calories used)
But I know how hard it is to do! Exercise is not fun and it comes everyday. You are so beautiful no matter what the scales say, but good health is worth the effort.
Oh and buying cute clothes is a lot easier.
Love ya Linda
look out new york, here she comes!
Post a Comment