WAAAAY too long...
>> Thursday, July 30
I am the WORST blogger EVER! Props to my lovely Aunt Molly who has been so diligent about her posts. I want to be better, really I do! I'll work on it...
So, I thought it was about time for an update to anyone interested. It has been about 6 1/2 months and I have lost 91 pounds and 53.75 inches total. I am totally and completely shocked at how God has totally changed my life in so many areas and given me the tools and strength to see this through. This is something I have prayed for many years. So, thanks for all your encouragement and prayers...Until next time....
3 comments:
awww.....you're sweet! But no props to me...I too have been a slacker!
I am so proud of you and your weight loss. You have worked so hard!
You have always been and will be a beautiful, young lady! I love you!
OH wow that is such an amazing accomplishment, congratulations Rachel! I cannot imagine how much discipline that takes, you truly do look amazing!!!!
Hooray for you!
Post a Comment