Big Day!!

>> Friday, August 14

So, it's a fun day for me! I am going up on a board at the gym today as a "success story"....crazy! Below are the pictures and write up that will be posted.














Before:
February 2009


After:
August 2009

“The lady at the wedding dress shop rolled her eyes when I said I was going to lose weight,” Rachel said, and was then told something about store policy. The bridesmaid gown was ordered based on her measurements. Rachel immediately made an appointment to see a trainer. Three months later, the dress came in and actually fell to the floor when she tried it on. A completely new dress had to be made from the material. 8 dress sizes and 95 lbs later, Rachel feels better than she has in years! Her confidence is through the roof! Her family and friends are all amazed to see how her hard work has paid off. Her perpetual dimples can be seen in the club several days a week. Oh, one of her goals was to run a 5k (see her at the finish line, above)…
Written by Trainer Brad

1 comments:

Molly August 14, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Rachel it is absolutely a big day!!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! I wish I could bottle up your determination and have it for myself. Your inner beauty is shining.
I love you.