Economic what???
>> Friday, October 17
So, up until this afternoon, I was not aware of how this financial crisis could affect me. I have a good, stable job that pays well. I don't own a house and, therefore, do not have to pay a mortgage. And, let's be honest, I really don't understand much of the "crisis" as it is. However, when I checked the mail today, I had my 401K statement. I remember the day I put this in place. The guy was explaining about how much risk I should take. I took this quiz to see just how risky I was willing to be, and it turns out....not so much. I was not surprised. I knew I was not willing to take much risk when it comes to my earned money. But, to each his own. All I can say now, is thank goodness I am not risky. My personal rate of return was low enough to make me nervous. Not because of the dollars lost or because I think that I'm not going to be ok when I retire, but because it reminded me not to put too much faith in this world. With the crisis continuing to affect people daily, I am thankful that my hope, peace and joy is not of this world, but in my Savior.
2 comments:
Sweet non-risky Rach. I love your heart. Missing you...hope you're having a good week. Will be glad see your face next week...as will Hud, he has been asking about Ray ray all week :-).
Rach...you make a daddy proud to see such words in print. I love you very much... Missed you tons this week. Can't wait to see you. You've GOT to see my pictures!!!
Daddy
Post a Comment