I got tagged....

>> Wednesday, November 19

I got tagged by my sister, which is not a good thing. This means I have not updated enough and I get in trouble for that. So, here you go sweet sister and all you "silent readers" (meaning you read but don't comment)......

7 things I plan to do before I die

1. Write a children's book

2. Go to a movie premiere in LA

3. Get married

4. Have babies (not sure how many...depends on how the first turns out)

5. Send my parents on a trip

6. Serve God and enjoy him forever

7. Convince Chris to run for a Political office!!!


7 things I do now

1. Keep up with celebrity gossip

2. Play with the dog

3. Work

4. Go to church

5. Go to movies

6. Call my family on the phone...=)

7. Play with Hudson and Grace Ann



7 things I can't do

1. Say the word "brewery"

2. water ski

3. Wake up without a ridiculously loud alarm clock

4. Ignore details

5. Read for fun (With the exception of the Twilight saga)

6. Say "no" to a movie

7. Like brussels sprouts


7 things that I say most often

1. Hey

2. See ya later

3. Love you

4. O-hay (Hudson's "Okay")

5. sounds good

6. Thank you

7. I have a question


7 celebrities that I most admire


1. Cameron Diaz- for her fashion sense

2. Zac Efron- for his musical abilities

3. Steven Spielberg- for his Directing/Producing abilities

4. Reese Witherspoon- for her grace

5. Robert Pattinson- for his ability to portray "Edward" so brilliantly

6. Kevin Bright, Marta Koffman, and David Crane- for creating "Friends"

7. Brad Pitt- cause he's pretty =)

FYI: This category took me the shortest amount of time...

7 favorite foods

1. Chris's quesadillas

2. Mom's thanksgiving dressing

3. Molly's broccoli and rice

4. Lizzy's oatmeal chocolate chip cookies

5. Dad's oatmeal (with sweet n low and milk!)

6. Maw-maw's creamed corn

7. Birthday cake

So there you go! Hope you enjoyed!

Now, I am going to tag 2 people, and it is your turn to start a blog and answer these questions! And the winners are....

Molly Tilson and Lydia Hart!!!!!

You can do it!! Go Go!!

6 comments:

Anonymous November 19, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Ok, that's the hardest I've laughed in a while... Good job on your lists! I'm certainly looking forward to my trip!

Elizabeth Myatt November 19, 2008 at 7:40 PM  

I am a lot of things...silent is not one of them, I am a commenting reader...good job on the post. Have fun this weekend, be safe.

Chris Myatt November 19, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Brewery...now that's funny. I didn't know you loved my quesadillas. We'll have to break those out again soon. Have a great weekend in NYC. You need me to go as your personal celebrity spotter!

notes of em November 20, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

so fun that all your favorite foods are person specific!

Molly November 20, 2008 at 9:24 PM  

Glory Be! A new post! I even made it on your favorite food list....:)
But, I guess I have to go into the mush pot after my tag 'cuz I have NO IDEA how to even start a blog..hahaha!
HAVE A SUPER FUN TIME IN NEW YORK!

Elizabeth Myatt November 21, 2008 at 10:45 PM  

Chris brought to my attention that you did not complete the category of "7 things that attract me to the opposite sex" ....please complete all categories