Hud!

>> Saturday, May 3

I got to see Hudson today!! What fun we had! When he first gets to mom and dad's house, he is on the lookout to get his hands on, basically, everything he isn't supposed to. So, when you play with him there, you have to be really creative to get his mind off of all those things. He loves it when you sing, as many of you know. I started singing "Ring around the rosie." I got his hands and when we got to the "we all fall down" part, he laughed so hard! He immediately stood right back up and grabbed my hands to do it again! Then, you could just sing the song and he would spin around in circles by himself and fall down! It was sooo fun!!! Hud then got to have his lunch outside on the patio. He loved that, except there was this dog barking next door that he didn't care too much for. After lunch, mom, dad, and I were sitting in the den with him and mom finally got him to say "Lulu!!!" It was sooo cute. It sounded more like "OOO OOO." Mom was so excited and clapping that Hud started clapping! Then I got him to say "Ray Ray!!" Although it was more like "Ree Ree" when he said it! I had so much fun playing with him! What a great Saturday!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Myatt May 3, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

He is lucky to have such a fun aunt...even if she does insist to be called a silly name :-)! Glad you got to play with him today, wish I could have been there, much love to you.