The Robin
>> Saturday, May 3
So about a week and a half ago, I noticed a nest in my backyard. It is too high for me to see in so I stuck my phone up there and took a picture and found 4 beautiful blue robin eggs. I tried to take another picture a couple of days ago but mama robin kind of flew at my head while I had my phone up there. She didn't like that. I finally was able to check today and it looks like a couple have hatched! It's hard to tell but they look like they are red all over. I will get my camera battery charged soon so I can share pictures. It was amazing to me that mama robin stays perched up there all the time to protect her babies. It's pretty amazing. I could really get in to bird watching...
1 comments:
sorry, I really do not know how to respond to a story about eggs and birds! Lulu
Post a Comment