Memorial Day Weekend!!!
>> Thursday, May 29
Me and Mom and Dad headed to Knoxville last weekend! We had soo much fun! I can't possibly go through and tell you everything we did! We did spend a lot of time outside just playing with Hud, talking and putting all his new birthday presents together!! Hudson's birthday cookout was great fun! I don't think I will ever forget the moment that his cake came out with candles on it! I looked at his eyes and they were so big and then he plastered the BIGGEST smile on his face! The funniest part was after he finished eating his cake and ice cream, he decided he didn't quite get enough and began licking his plate! I guess he really enjoyed his tangerine birthday cake (Great job Lizzy)!! Grace Ann's baptism was so beautiful. Brent Harriman baptized her and the way he explained what was actually going on was so perfect. She looked stunning in her gown and, besides the poopy diaper 4 minutes before the baptism, it was so classy! I am so thankful God has put these two children with such wonderful parents as Elizabeth and Chris. I hope they know one day very soon how blessed they are.
These were just a few pictures from the weekend. If you would like to order any copies, please contact me directly=)
1 comments:
What great picts!! I must get mine up today. How do you post more than 5 picts? I can't figure it out...love and miss you.
Post a Comment